This first floor apartment situated in the centre of Motril, Costa Tropical, next to all the facilities that are available in the area. Banks, shops, hospital and schools. There are three bedrooms, full bathroom, separate wc, kitchen, utility room, a couple of balconies and the building has a lift. There is an option to buy a garage a street away.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and telephone are connected.
Although its origin still remains unclear, it was a Phoenician enclave existed in Roman times.
When the Christians conquered Motril, there were 2,000 inhabitants whose main activities were agriculture, fishing and the production of silk
. The city centre size was around 3.5 km (2.2 mi). Outside the city there are two suburbs: Al-Majon suburb and al-Couruch suburb and a neighborhood called Jandara.
There was a Moorish uprising in 1569 that finished in 1570 with the Christians' victory.This made a recession of sugar production but this finished 5 years later with the repopulation of old Christians.
By the end of 1600s, Nuestra Señora de la Cabeza church was built.
Sugar cane was the most important crop, which was later processed in the sugar refineries. The most important of these was "La Casa de la Palma". Now it's the place where the "Museo Preindustrial de la Caña de Azúcar" or Sugar Cane Museum is found.
In 1657, Philip IV granted Motril the title of city, separating its jurisdiction from Granada.
At the beginning of the next century, Philip V distinguished Motril as "Muy Noble y Leal" , which is now found on Motril's shield.
After the War of Independence, in which Motril was occupied by French troops, the city started a new expansion of sugarcane and the sugar industry.
In the 19th century Motril participated in a singular event, it was proclaimed Independent Canton from July 22 to 25 of 1873. In a few years, due to the increase in the number of sugar refineries, it went to the first position in the Granada industrial ranking. It opened to the public on most traditional ride in the city, "Las Explanadas", in the mid-19th century.
In 2011, the PP with Carlos Rojas got the mayoral service for a third time, with absolute majority. In 2012 he left his charge of mayor to be a spokesman of the "Partido Popular Andaluz", leaving the mayoral service to Luisa Garcia Chamorro.